Established in 1944, the Madaket boat yard began as a family owned boat repair shop. Boats were brought into the shops by using the high tides, and were placed up onto railroad ties while repairs were made. In 1966, Hither Creek Boat Yard was formed by a small group of Madaket residents, and in the 1980's, Madaket Marine was formed as a division of Hither Creek Boat Yard, Inc.
Summer Hours – 7 days a week 8:00-4:30
The Parts Store is open Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30,
Sat 8:00-12 noon and Closed on Sunday
Winter Hours – Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
A Division of Hither Creek Boat Yard, Inc.
20 North Cambridge Street, Nantucket, MA 02554